(If you are reading this post in a reader, there is a video, that will probably not come up. You'll need to open the post in an internet browser.)
It's amazing how many little things in a single day, that use to be overlooked, now remind me of my brother. Literally, thousands of small moments everyday make me think of him. No matter the time that goes by, there is a pain that aches beyond anything that can be described when you miss someone the way I miss him.
I heard this song on the radio not too long ago.
Each time I hear it, I feel a small whisper in my heart, "He had just enough time. Save your tears. He is fine. I will send you a rainbow. You will see his colors and know he is fine."
This photo was taken November 2008 on our way to his memorial service.
No comments:
Post a Comment